WAYS THAT ARE SUITABLE FOR YOU LEARN/IMPROVE ENGLISH

                                       Every people have ways that are suitable for them to learn English.As  for me, i have my own  ways to learn or improve English.The ways that suitable for me to learn English basicly from computer.When i get computer from my father i try to use the computer.That assist me alot to learn English.There are many words i get when i use the computer.Besides that,i use my computer to play the games.When i play the games,i must read instruction of the games for sure ,if i want to win.That improve to me to learn English,Besides that,to learn English i try to comunicate with my family,teacher and friends as well.here help to me to learn English.A part from that i discuss with my friend how to good in English.Sometime we get advice from internet how to good in English.That ways are suitable for me to learn English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
....... © 2011 | Designed by Chica Blogger, in collaboration with Uncharted 3, MW3 Forum and Angry Birds Online