THE GREATEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE

                               Every people have the greatest moment in their live.As me i have my own too.The story begin when i and my family visit Perhentian Island.I and my family shock when my father says we family will go there.Why i say like that because my father always busy and her mother sick.I ask my father grandmother follow our family and my father says yes.I and  family very happy.When we arrive at Perhentian Island,i,my family and grandmother shock because all my uncle,my auntie and their family have there.That be big association in my family.When we there we are very happy and many thing we do together.What can i say Perhentian Island are very nice place have i go.That greatest moment in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
....... © 2011 | Designed by Chica Blogger, in collaboration with Uncharted 3, MW3 Forum and Angry Birds Online